QUARK CHEESECAKE WITH 4 JAMS (BLUEBERRY, APPLE, STRAWBERRIES, BLACKBERRIES & RASPBERRIES)
This is a simple cheesecake recipe,quick and easy to prepare,with a possibility of pleasing everybody at home.
the challenge is to innovate in the kitchen, and surprise the whole family with a cheesecake with four different flavours
- 200 gr of biscuit + oat flakes
- 100g butter
- Rosemary honey meia.dúzia®
- A pinch of nutmeg Filling:
- 200 ml of heavy cream 30% fat – longa vida
- 500g quark cheese 0% fat - queijos santiago
- 1 gelatin sheet
- 2 Limes
- Rosemary honey meia.dúzia® Topping:
- Strawberries and mint tube jam meia.dúzia® – 200g
- Blackberries and Raspberries tube jam meia.dúzia® – 200g
- Bravo de esmolfe apple tube jam meia.dúzia® – 200g
- Blueberry and verbena tube jam meia.dúzia® – 200g
- 6 fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and 1 apple
- Fresh mint and Lemon Balm leaves Preparation:
- Crush the biscuit and mix with the butter and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Line the bottom of the baking pan, and reserve in the fridge.
- Whip the heavy cream. add it to the quark cheese, lime juice and the rosemary honey
- Scar the gelatine sheet,melt it and add it to the butter
- Place the mixture on top of the biscuit base and refrigerate for at least 6 hours. When it's set, cut the cheesecake in 4 parts .
- With the strawberries and mint topping jam meia.dúzia®, add some fresh strawberries and mint.
- With the blackberries and raspberries topping jam add some fresh raspberries and blackberries and lemon balm leaves
- With blueberries topping jam meia.dúzia®, add Fresh blueberries and lemon balm leaves
- With bravo de esmolfe apple topping jam meia.dúzia®,add some fresh green apple and some lemon balm leaves.
Now surprise the family with 4 different Cheese cakes.