The meia.dúzia® is present at the event - THE NEW DOURO. Taste along the River
A tasting-show with the best producers and young creatives from Oporto and of the vibrant Douro valley.
What’s it all about?
- Tasting fine wines from 26 of the Douro’s most exciting wineries, offering over 130 white, red and Port wines
- London based chef Leo Carreira (former Glimpson’s Arch) serving Portuguese tapas (Petiscos)
- Experiencing Portuguese design and crafts
- Portuguese DJs playing the sound of THE NEW DOURO
- Insider travel information and tips for Oporto and the Douro valley with wine and foodie tours and outstanding accommodation
The Meia Duzia Out of a tube, unexpected flavours… meia.dúzia® is a Portuguese company working exclusively with Portuguese products, offering unique flavours. We are the only producers of jams, jellies, chocolates and honey in tubular packaging. A unique concept. One colour, one fruit, one experience. Meia.dúzia®’s products are the result of combining organic Portuguese fruits (Protected Origin Denomination, POD; Protected Geographical Identification, PGI) with Portuguese wines (such as Port, Muscatel or Madeira – the hearthstones of Portuguese wine culture), natural aromatic herbs, spices, São Tomé e Princípe cocoa and other premium quality raw materials